Today we will see the boureks spinach. spinach are ideal for bourek laajine, it is a very light and creamy stuffing to accompany your chorba.
For the achievement of its bourek there is a small tool that is sold commercially that allows you to cut out circles of dough and at the same time to stuff and close bourek, it is very convenient, plus it gives a nice shape the boureks.
For the dough:
- 3 glasses of water a flour
- A few hands of one glass of oil and butter
For the filling:
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of black pepper
Preparing the dough:
- Mix the flour with a pinch of salt
- Make a fountain in the middle and add the oil and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Moisten with a little water and knead until a dough is consistent and easy to handle
Prepare the filling:
- Put the spinach melted with oil on a low heat stove
- salt and pepper, and add the grated garlic
- Once the cooked spinach, add the cheese and mix well to its bases
- Once the water with reduced spinach, pour the beaten eggs to the preparation, stirring all
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Press the dough roller finely until it becomes transparent
- Cut discs of 10 cm in diameter
- Place the center of each disk a farce spoonful
- Close slippers sealing the edges well
- Fry until they are golden color
- Serve warm
More from my site
Categories: Algerian Traditionnal cooking