Thursday May 17th, 2018 No comments Article
What’s more enjoyable than brioches for a snack, or a breakfast.
AND in this sacred month it is the ideal for the Shor, I prepared them this afternoon. Really easy to do.
Ingredients : for 9 medium buns
- 1/2 glass of warm milk
- 1 Tbsp baker’s yeast
- 1Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 glass of oil
- 1 egg
- 500g flour
- 1/2 package of baking powder
- Whisk all ingredients except flour and baking powder
- Add the flour little by little with the baking powder
- Delicately knead
- The dough must be soft and sticky
- Let stand 30min
- Preheat oven to 220 °
- Coat your hands with oil
- Form small balls
- Arrange on a buttered baking dish, cover with a clean cloth and let stand for 1 hour
- Brush with egg yolk and decorate with sesame seeds
- Bake until golden brown.