There are a lot of people how eats raw chestnuts, and it’s not very good. by cons when cooked taste completely different, and the best way to bring out the flavor and taste of chestnuts is to bake them.
Peeling them is a real headache, but cooking them in the oven, make it very easy to get rid of the first skin, and even the second, if they are still hot. but when cooled it is almost impossible to remove the inner layer. little trick, after removing the outer skin with a knife, put your chestnuts in a microwave oven for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and magically the skin comes off easily.
The only ingredient needed for this recipe it is the chestnut, that’s all.
- Preheat oven to 200 °
- Wash chestnuts and leave to dry
- With a sharp knife, slit the top of each chestnut
- Put on a tray baking
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- Until he take on a golden color.
- With the help of a knife to remove the outer skin, and crumble with your fingers the inner skin
- Serve immediately
More from my site