You know, I love strawberries, and what I love most is to cook them in different way.
Today I chose to make a clafoutis, dessert favorite of my mom’s and mine too.
The clafoutis is a rather special cake because it approximates the texture of a flan.
you can replace the strawberries with figs, cherries, raspberries.
Ingredients (6 persons):
- 100 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 35 g of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 30 ml milk
- 250 g strawberries
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla
- Add the flour and then the melted butter and the milk
- Mix until a smooth paste and fluid
- Remove the strawberries cut into pieces in a buttered dish
- Add the above paste
- Bake for 20 to 30 min
- Remove from the oven, where gold
More from my site