The vine leaves are popular in world cuisine, including Turkish cuisine, Armenian, Greek, and even Algeria.
I guess you tiquez to the idea of eating the leaves, but believe me, they have an absolutely fabulous taste.
It is a pure delight.
However, we must choose the leaves, they would have to tender and young, otherwise it will be difficult to chew see inedible.
Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 thirty young vine leaves and tender
- 500 g minced meat
- the egg
- 3 tbsp rice
- Oil ladle 1/2
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Wash vine leaves and stalks them
- Blanch in boiling water for 1/4 hour
- In the meantime, mix the ground meat, rice, spices half, egg and salt
- Drain grape leaves
- Spread them on the work plan; and stuff at the bottom of each sheet
- Fold the edges over the filling and roll up to form small packages well greenhouses
- Cut the onions into fairly thin rings and tomatoes into small of.
- Put in a pot with oil, cover and leave to melt a small fire
- Arrange over the small vineyard packages
- Cover with a little water and let simmer
- The packets are cooked, if the knife goes in and comes out easily when the bite