I found this recipe on the internet, it seemed to me so good that I wanted to try it, and I do not have at all was disappointed, she was at the height of the picture.
Tunisian cuisine is reputed to be good, and I can confirm that with this recipe.
For my part I added a few pieces of chicken hanging in the fridge, it was very good.
Ingredients (10 fricassee)
- 4 glasses of flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 glass of warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 olive handles versts washers
- 1 handful of black olives in slices or pieces
- 1 can of tuna
- Hrissa or mustard
- fried potato cubes
- Mix all dough ingredients and knead until you have a smooth dough
- Let stand 1 hour
- Roll out the dough to 3 cm around
- Cut with a glass or cookie pieces circles
- Fry the circles in a hot oil on both sides
- In the meantime mix the stuffing elements
- Cut each casserole in half and fill with stuffing