Mini chocolate tarts ultra easy to achieve in 5 minutes, yes you heard right. and only with 3 elements: funds of mini pies in pastry, chocolate and cream, that’s all. and believe me it’s delicious.
If any time you do not have pies funds, you can do it yourself, very easy by just following the instructions below.
- Mini tarts (30)
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 15 cl cream
- 20 g butter
- 25 g of crushed walnuts
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g of cold water (1 eggshell)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Sand flour and butter
- Add the icing sugar
- Add the egg yolk and cold water and a pinch of salt
- Mix with fingertips to bring together all the ingredients and when you see the dough form stop mix or it will become too elastic
- Gather all on film paper. chill in refrigerator 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Unroll the pastry and cut 30 circles of 4.5 cm diameter with a cookie cutter or a glass
- Arrange them in molds muffins or mini tart pans
- Prick the dough lightly with a fork.
- Bake until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile put the cream in a saucepan and bring it to boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate cut into small pieces.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the butter and stir until the cream is evenly mixed.
- Put a big cc of this chocolate mixture into each indentation.
- Put in the fridge, so that the filling hardens.
- Remove the mini-tarts from the refrigerator 5 minutes before serving and sprinkle with peanuts