Friday May 15th, 2015 No comments Article
Muesli is a breakfast of Swiss origin. It is a mixture of grains and dried fruit consumed with milk, yogurt or whatever. It has the distinction of being very rich in nutrients and vitamin, a good boost to start the day.
- 100 g of oat flakes
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp little water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 handful of raisins, almonds, pecans, dried fruits, dried bananas (optional)
- Melt the syrup over low heat
- Add the oil and water mix and let cool slightly.
- Mix all the other dry ingredients, add to the above mixture.
- Place everything on the oven tray lined with baking paper, separate with a fork, it must have the appearance of a crumble.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 180 ° C until they are golden, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.