The first time I tasted the Tagliatelle 3 Cheese was in a restaurant that no longer exists, damage, we eat wonderfully well.
Besides this recipe was given to me by the chef of the restaurant.
The base of the sauce is made from milk and cheese, once the thickened sauce can customize as you want, cream, all types of cheese, you have to create the combination that suits you.
Ingredients 2 (persons):
- 1 glass of milk
- Danish Blue
- Gruyère chopped
- In a saucepan boil salt water over high heat
- Add a dash of oil
- Once the water starts boiling, throw the tagliatelle in
- Cook 7 min surroundings
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine the milk and the cheese melted over low heat until the sauce thickens
- Add salt pepper and other cheeses
- and stir until cheese is melted
- Once cooked tagliatelle, drain, place in a dish and add the cheese sauce and mix well
- Serve as soon